Subject: [BEHAVE] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-01.txt

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 12:11:21 -0500

A small update based on suggestions from AD Spencer Dawkins. Primarily, 
deleted the list of new features that was in section 3.2, leaving that 
to the NATV2-MIB document. Also fixed a couple of authors' addresses and 
a couple of typos.

Tom Taylor

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-01.txt
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 08:54:36 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>, Simon Perreault 
<[email-masked]>, Senthil Sivakumar <[email-masked]>, Simon 
Perreault <[email-masked]>, Tina Tsou 
<[email-masked]>, Tina Tsou 
<[email-masked]>, Senthil Sivakumar <[email-masked]>, 
Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tom Taylor and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1
Revision:	01
Title:		Deprecation of MIB Module NAT-MIB (Managed Objects for Network 
Address Translators (NAT))
Document date:	2015-01-29
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		59
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-01.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1/
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-01
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-01

Abstract:
    This memo deprecates MIB module NAT-MIB, a portion of the Management
    Information Base (MIB) previously defined in RFC 4008 for devices
    implementing Network Address Translator (NAT) function.  A companion
    document defines a new version, NAT-MIB-V2, which responds to
    deficiencies found in module NAT-MIB and adds new capabilities.

    This document obsoletes RFC 4008.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat