Subject: [BEHAVE] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-02: (with COMMENT)

From: "Kathleen Moriarty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 18:46:43 -0700

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with Barry's last comment on the security considerations text. 
SInce this draft has no security considerations, it doesn't need to point
to the v2 draft for this work.  Either saying this draft has no
considerations because it deprecates a mib is fine or say that the
updated v2 covers security considerations for that nat mib.