Subject: [BEHAVE] New Version Notification - draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 13:50:34 -0700

A new version (-06) has been submitted for draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-06.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1/

Diff from previous version:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.

---

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 16:54:09 -0400

The only change was from OBSOLETED to DEPRECATED in the IANA section.

Tom

---

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 17:04:19 -0400

Argh! Messed up Simon's address again.

Tom

Tom