Subject: Re: [BEHAVE] Finishing up draft-ietf-behave-syslog-nat-logging

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 16:32:03 -0500

Dear BEHAVErs,

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 10:36 PM Spencer Dawkins at IETF <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dear BEHAVE Syslog fans,
>
> Some of you may have noticed that the BEHAVE IPFIX draft is in IESG
> Evaluation.
>
> Is there still interest in publishing the BEHAVE SYSLOG draft?
>

I did get statements of interest from several people about moving this
long-awaited draft forward, but have not heard from the current authors,
who are not currently active in the IETF.

Senthil Sivakumar <[email-masked]> has offered to help with this draft,
and I have high confidence that he'll do a fine job. He was co-author on
the SNMP MIBv2 and IPFIX documents, so will also provide continuity.

Is anyone else willing to help?

Thanks,

Spencer, who could not be more embarrassed that he hasn't moved this draft
forward ...