Subject: [BEHAVE] What do we do with draft-ietf-behave-syslog-nat-logging?

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 15:56:51 +0000

Authors and Former Behave WG,

In the handover from Spencer Dawkins I inherited this draft that where
supposed to be AD sponsored when the WG closed.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-behave-syslog-nat-logging/

However, apparently the document never was progressed. The current draft
version are from 2014 and nothing has happened with it for 5 years. This
makes me suspect that there are no real need to publish this document.
Unless someone presents good evidence why this should be published and
also are willing to put in the editor hours necessary to get it through
the process I will kill it. What I mean with killing it is to set the
state so that the document expires and document the reason for that.

Please provide any feedback within 2 weeks, i.e no later than the 24th
of May.

Cheers 

Magnus Westerlund 
(As TSV AD)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Network Architecture & Protocols, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------