Subject: Re: [bess] [l2vpn] WG adoption call for the draft VXLAN DCI Using EVPN, draft-boutros-l2vpn-vxlan-evpn-04

From: "Bitar, Nabil N" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 05:57:24 -0500

Hi,
For the record, this call had closed on October 20. The draft had very
little feedback on the mailing list. This draft will continue to be an
individual draft to be progressed in the BESS Working
group.

Thanks,
Nabil & Gilles
________________________________________
From: Bitar,
Nabil N
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2014 9:18 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Giles
Heron; [email-masked]
Subject: [l2vpn] WG adoption call for the draft
VXLAN DCI Using EVPN, draft-boutros-l2vpn-vxlan-evpn-04

L2VPN WG,

This is
the start of a 2-week call for adopting the draft ³VXLAN DCI Using EVPN²,
draft-boutros-l2vpn-vxlan-evpn-04, as an L2VPN WG document.  The draft can
be found at: 
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-boutros-l2vpn-vxlan-evpn-04.txt.

This draft
was well supported in the WG meeting in Toronto, but as always we are taking
it to the list to decide on WG adoption. Please, reply to this email
indicating your support or objection to adopting this draft as a WG
document. Substantive comments in addition to indicating your support or
objection are appreciated.

This call will close on Monday, October 20,
2014.

Thanks,
Nabil & Giles

---

From: "Bitar, Nabil N" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 05:59:32 -0500

Hi,
For the record, this call had closed on October 20. The draft has good
support. The authors are to work with the BESS WG chairs to issue this draft as a BESS working group draft.

Thanks,
Nabil & Giles
_____________________________
From: Bitar, Nabil
N
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2014 9:16 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Giles Heron;
[email-masked]
Subject: [l2vpn] WG adoption call for the draft VPWS
support in E-VPN, draft-boutros-l2vpn-evpn-vpws-04

L2VPN WG,

This is the
start of a 2-week call for adopting the draft ³VPWS support in E-VPN²,
draft-boutros-l2vpn-evpn-vpws-04, as an L2VPN WG document. The draft can be
found at: http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-boutros-l2vpn-evpn-vpws-04.txt

This
draft was well supported in the WG meeting in Toronto, but as always we are
taking it to the list to decide on WG adoption. Please, reply to this email
indicating your support or objection to adopting this draft as a WG
document. Substantive comments in addition to indicating your support or
objection are appreciated

Thanks,
Nabil & Giles

---

From: Thomas Morin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 10:05:56 +0100

[initially sent to l2vpn instead of bess]

Hi everyone,

Before formally adopting this in BESS, we need an answer from each 
co-author on this recurrent reminder question about existing knowledge 
of any IPR that applies to this draft, to ensure that IPR has been 
disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 
and 5378 for more details).

==> *If you are listed as a document author or contributor* please 
respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any 
relevant IPR.

The draft will not be adopted until a response has been received from 
each author and contributor.

If you are not listed as an author or contributor, then please 
explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet 
been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Best,

-Thomas/Martin

---

From: "Rabadan, Jorge (Jorge)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 20:24:59 +0000

I’m not aware of any IPR associated with this draft.
Thx
Jorge

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Morin <[email-masked]>
Organization: Orange
Date: Friday, December 19, 2014 at 1:05 AM
To: BESS <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>
Subject: [bess] Adoption of draft-boutros-l2vpn-evpn-vpws-04

>_______________________________________________
>BESS mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bess