Subject: [bess] Poll for adoption: draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-vpls-seamless-integ

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 10:46:58 +0100

Hello working group,

This email starts a two-week poll on adopting
draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-vpls-seamless-integ [1] as a working group item.

Please send comments to the list and state if you support adoption or
not (in the later case, please also state the reasons).

This poll runs until **February 9th**.

*Coincidentally*, we are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that
applies to this draft, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in
compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669
and 5378 for more details).

==> *If you are listed as a document author or contributor* please
respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any 
relevant IPR.

The draft will not be adopted until a response has been received from
each author and contributor.

If you are not listed as an author or contributor, then please 
explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet 
been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Note that an IPR disclosure [2] exists for this document.

Thank you,

Martin & Thomas
bess chairs

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-vpls-seamless-integ
[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2472/

---

From: "Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 05:14:20 +0000

As a co-author, I support WG adoption of this draft and I am not aware of
any IPR that hasn¹t already been disclosed.

Regards,
Ali

On 1/26/15, 1:46 AM, "Martin Vigoureux"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>[1] 
>https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-vpls-seamless-integ

---

From: "Rabadan, Jorge (Jorge)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 09:33:35 +0000

Support as co-author.
I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Thanks.
Jorge

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, January 26, 2015 at 1:46 AM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Poll for adoption: draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-vpls-seamless-integ
Resent-From: <[email-masked]>
Resent-To: Jorge Rabadan <[email-masked]>,
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Resent-Date: Monday, January 26, 2015 at 1:47 AM

---

From: "OYA LUENGO, ROBERTO (ROBERTO)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 17:50:38 +0000

Support

On 1/26/15, 1:46 AM, "Martin Vigoureux"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>BESS mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bess

---

From: Nabeel Cocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 23:09:54 -0500

support!

thanks,
Nabeel Cocker

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 4:46 AM, Martin Vigoureux <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> If you are not listed as an author or contributor, then please explicitly
> respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in
> conformance with IETF rules.
>