Subject: [bess] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-bidir-ingress-replication

From: Thomas Morin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 15:44:13 +0100

Hello working group,

This email starts a Working Group Last Call on 
draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-bidir-ingress-replication, which is considered 
mature and ready for a working group review.

Please read the document if you haven't read the most recent version 
yet, and send your comments to the list, no later than **January 26th**.

(the document has expired a few days ago, so can authors please repost 
the document, as-is, as 
draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-bidir-ingress-replication-00, to make it easier to 
find the it ?)

Thank you,

-Thomas & Martin

[1]

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-bidir-ingress-replication-01

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-bidir-ingress-replication

---

From: "Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 05:38:47 +0000

Thanks, Thomas. The BESS version has been submitted:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-bidir-ingress-replication-00.txt

Jeffrey

> -----Original Message-----
> From: BESS [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Thomas Morin
> Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 6:44 AM
> To: BESS
> Subject: [bess] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-bidir-ingress-
> replication
> 
> Hello working group,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> BESS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bess