Subject: [bess] Progressing bess-pta-flags

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 12:07:36 +0100

WG

draft-rosen-bess-pta-flags is both simple and needed. As Chairs, we
consider that this document should move quickly and as such we have
decided to make this document a Working Group Document, on which you are
of course all welcome to comment.

Eric could you please resubmit as draft-ietf-bess-pta-flags-00

Thank you

M&T

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 19:36:51 +0800

Martin, Thomas,

Not much to say - that action has good support!

/Loa

On 2015-02-19 19:07, Martin Vigoureux wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> BESS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bess

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64