Subject: Re: [bess] Poll for adoption: draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-etree

From: "Aldrin Isaac (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 14:49:46 -0000

Support as a coauthor.  Unaware of any IPR relating to this draft.

From: [email-masked] At: Feb  2 2015 09:03:32
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re:[bess]  Poll for adoption: draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-etree

Hello working group,

This email starts a two-week poll on adopting
draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-etree-00 [1] as a working group item.

Please send comments to the list and state if you support adoption or
not (in the later case, please also state the reasons).

This poll runs until **February 16th**.

*Coincidentally*, we are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that
applies to this draft, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in
compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669
and 5378 for more details).

==> *If* you are listed as a document author or contributor please
respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any 
relevant IPR.

The draft will not be adopted until a response has been received from
each author and contributor.

If you are not listed as an author or contributor, then please 
explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet 
been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thank you,

Martin & Thomas
bess chairs

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-etree