Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpls-seamless-integ-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 03:02:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : (PBB-)EVPN Seamless Integration with (PBB-)VPLS
        Authors         : Ali Sajassi
                          Samer Salam
                          Nick Del Regno
                          Jorge Rabadan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpls-seamless-integ-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-02-20

Abstract:
   This draft discusses the backward compatibility of the (PBB-)EVPN
   solution with (PBB-)VPLS and provides mechanisms for seamless
   integration of the two technologies in the same MPLS/IP network on a
   per-VPN-instance basis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpls-seamless-integ/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpls-seamless-integ-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/