Subject: [bess] Pete Resnick's No Objection on draft-ietf-l3vpn-acceptown-community-09: (with COMMENT)

From: "Pete Resnick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 16:53:39 -0800

Pete Resnick has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-l3vpn-acceptown-community-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l3vpn-acceptown-community/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In the ballot:

  Opposition to the proposal was initially expressed by one contributor,

  but there was good support for adoption and no particular follow-up 
  from that contributor.

I'm glad someone wrote it down, but it's not exactly confidence
inspiring. Was this just random opposition without explanation, or did
the person have a point and it got addressed to the chairs' satisfaction,
or did something get dropped? I expect it's that the concern was
addressed reasonably, but the above doesn't exactly say that.