Subject: [bess] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-l3vpn-acceptown-community-09: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 06:55:09 -0800

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-l3vpn-acceptown-community-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l3vpn-acceptown-community/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Clearing my DISCUSS on the basis that the following text is added as a
RFC editor note, as discussed with Adrian and Ron Bonica:

OLD: 
   ACCEPT_OWN handling SHOULD be controlled by configuration, and SHOULD
   default to being disabled. 

NEW: 
   ACCEPT_OWN handling SHOULD be controlled by configuration, and if
controlled by 
  configuration it MUST default to being disabled