Subject: [bess] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC7543 (4402)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 11:53:10 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC7543,
"Covering Prefixes Outbound Route Filter for BGP-4".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=7543&eid=4402

--------------------------------------
Type: Technical
Reported by: Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>

Section: 7

Original Text
-------------
    +------------------------------------------------+---------------+
    | Registry                                       | Code Point    |
    +------------------------------------------------+---------------+
    | BGP Outbound Route Filtering (ORF) Types       | CP-ORF (65)   |
    | Transitive Opaque Extended Community Sub-Types | CP-ORF (0x03) |
    +------------------------------------------------+---------------+

Corrected Text
--------------
    +------------------------------------------------+---------------+
    | Registry                                       | Code Point    |
    +------------------------------------------------+---------------+
    | BGP Outbound Route Filtering (ORF) Types       | CP-ORF (65)   |
    | Transitive Opaque Extended Community Sub-Types | CP-ORF (0x03) |
    | Capability Codes                               | CP-ORF (72)   |
    +------------------------------------------------+---------------+

Notes
-----
In the original text, we forgot to mention the value of the BGP capability code.

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC7543 (draft-ietf-bess-orf-covering-prefixes-06)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Covering Prefixes Outbound Route Filter for BGP-4
Publication Date    : May 2015
Author(s)           : H. Jeng, L. Jalil, R. Bonica, K. Patel, L. Yong
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : BGP Enabled Services
Area                : Routing
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG