Subject: Re: [bess] Poll for adoption: draft-keyupate-l2vpn-fat-pw-bgp

From: "Sami Boutros (sboutros)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 16:12:40 +0000

support as a co-author,

not aware of any related IPR

Thanks,

Sami
<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Hello working group,

This email starts a two-week poll on adopting
draft-keyupate-l2vpn-fat-pw-bgp [1] as a working group item.

Please send comments to the list and state if you support adoption or
not (in the later case, please also state the reasons).

This poll runs until **June the 26th**.

*Coincidentally*, we are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that
applies to this draft, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in
compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for
more details).

*If you are listed as a document author or contributor* please respond
to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR.

The draft will not be adopted until a response has been received from
each author and contributor.

If you are not listed as an author or contributor, then please
explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet
been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thank you,

Martin & Thomas
bess chairs