Subject: [bess] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-bess-vpls-multihoming

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 17:09:37 +0200

Hello

this email starts a Working Group Last Call on
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-vpls-multihoming
which is considered mature and ready for a last working group review.

Please read the document if you haven't read the most recent version 
yet, and send your comments to the list, no later than June the 26th.

*Coincidentally*, we are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that 
applies to this draft, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in 
compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for 
more details).

*If you are listed as a document author or contributor* please respond 
to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR.

The draft will not be moved forward until a response has been received 
from each author and contributor.

If you are not listed as an author or contributor, then please 
explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet 
been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Please note that IPR has already been disclosed for this document:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1809/

Thank you
M&T

---

From: "Henderickx, Wim (Wim)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 15:16:59 +0000

Not aware of IPR related to this draft

On 12/06/15 17:09, "BESS on behalf of Martin Vigoureux" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>BESS mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bess