Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-pta-flags-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 07:19:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Registry and Extensions for P-Multicast Service Interface Tunnel Attribute Flags
        Authors         : Eric C. Rosen
                          Thomas Morin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-pta-flags-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-08-06

Abstract:
   RFC6514 defines the "P-Multicast Service Interface Tunnel (PMSI
   Tunnel) attribute".  This attribute contains an octet of "flags".
   Only one flag is defined in that RFC, but there is now a need to
   define additional flags.  Since the RFC did not create a registry for
   the assignment of flag bits, this document updates the RFC by
   creating a registry for that purpose.  This document also defines a
   new BGP Extended Community, "Additional PMSI Tunnel Attribute Flags",
   that can be used to carry additional flags for the PMSI Tunnel
   attribute.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-pta-flags/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-pta-flags-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-pta-flags-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/