Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 12:49:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : MPLS/BGP Layer 3 VPN Multicast Management Information Base
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Saud Asif
                          Andy Green
                          Sameer Gulrajani
                          Pradeep G. Jain
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-mib-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2015-08-11

Abstract:
   This memo defines an portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.

   In particular, it describes managed objects to configure and/or
   monitor multicast in MPLS/BGP-based Layer-3 VPN (MVPN) on an MVPN
   router.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-mib-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-mib-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/