Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-extranet-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 12:31:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Extranet Multicast in BGP/IP MPLS VPNs
        Authors         : Yakov Rekhter
                          Eric C. Rosen
                          Rahul Aggarwal
                          Yiqun Cai
                          Thomas Morin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-extranet-05.txt
	Pages           : 61
	Date            : 2015-12-21

Abstract:
   Previous RFCs specify the procedures necessary to allow IP multicast
   traffic to travel from one site to another within a BGP/MPLS IP VPN
   (Virtual Private Network).  However, it is sometimes desirable to
   allow multicast traffic whose source is in one VPN to be received by
   systems that are in another VPN.  This is known as a "Multicast VPN
   (MVPN) extranet".  This document updates RFCs 6513, 6514, and 6625 by
   specifying the procedures that are necessary in order to provide MVPN
   extranet service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-extranet/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-extranet-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-extranet-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/