Subject: [bess] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-extranet-04: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 10:50:46 -0800

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-extranet-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-extranet/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I share some of the concerns that the draft organization makes it harder
to understand than it needs to be. For example, the overview doesn't
start until page 9, and has quite a bit of dense technical material ahead
of it.

(But, as others have already said, I am not the style police.)