Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 12:46:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS of the IETF.

        Title           : L2L3 VPN Multicast MIB
        Author          : Zhaohui (Jeffrey) Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-05-18

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base for
   use with network management protocols in the Internet community.  In
   particular, it describes common managed objects used to configure
   and/or monitor both L2 and L3 VPN Multicast.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/