Subject: [bess] Stephen Farrell's No Objection on draft-ietf-bess-pta-flags-02: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2016 08:41:32 -0700

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bess-pta-flags-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-pta-flags/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The discussion resulting from the secdir review [1] lead
to some suggested changes that haven't yet been included
in an update. This is just to remind ourselves about
that.

   [1] https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg06525.html

---

From: Eric C Rosen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 13:57:15 -0400

Revision -03 (just posted) has the text resulting from Christian 
Huitema's secdir review, as well as a change resulting from Alexey 
Melnikov's review.

On 5/3/2016 11:41 AM, Stephen Farrell wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> BESS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bess