Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-etree-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2016 22:53:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS of the IETF.

        Title           : E-TREE Support in EVPN & PBB-EVPN
        Authors         : Ali Sajassi
                          Samer Salam
                          John Drake
                          Jim Uttaro
                          Sami Boutros
                          Jorge Rabadan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-etree-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-06-09

Abstract:
   The Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) has defined a rooted-multipoint
   Ethernet service known as Ethernet Tree (E-Tree). A solution
   framework for supporting this service in MPLS networks is proposed in
   and RFC called "A Framework for E-Tree Service over MPLS Network".
   This document discusses how those functional requirements can be
   easily met with (PBB-)EVPN and how (PBB-)EVPN offers a more efficient
   implementation of these functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-etree/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-etree-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-evpn-etree-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/