Subject: Re: [bess] Poll for adoption: draft-boutros-bess-vxlan-evpn-01

From: "Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 23:55:56 +0000

Support as a co-author. I am not aware of any IPR that hasn¹t already been
disclosed.

Cheers,
Ali

On 6/20/16, 5:44 AM, "BESS on behalf of [email-masked]"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>Hello working group,
>
>This email starts a two-week poll on adopting
>draft-boutros-bess-vxlan-evpn-01 [1] as a Working Group Document.
>
>Please state on the list if you support adoption or not (in both cases,
>please also state the reasons).
>
>This poll runs until *July 4th*.
>
>We are also polling for knowledge of any undisclosed IPR that applies
>to this Document, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance
>with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more
>details).
>
>If you are listed as an Author or Contributor of this Document please
>respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any
>relevant undisclosed IPR. The Document won't progress without answers
>from all the Authors and Contributors.
>
>No IPR has been disclosed against this Document.
>
>If you are not listed as an author or contributor, then please
>explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet
>been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.
>
>Thank you
>
>Martin & Thomas
>bess chairs
>
>[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boutros-bess-vxlan-evpn-01
>
>__________________________________________________________________________
>_______________________________________________
>
>Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations
>confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
>pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez
>recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
>a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages
>electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
>Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme
>ou falsifie. Merci.
>
>This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged
>information that may be protected by law;
>they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
>If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and
>delete this message and its attachments.
>As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have
>been modified, changed or falsified.
>Thank you.
>
>_______________________________________________
>BESS mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bess