Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpls-seamless-integ-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 22:15:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : (PBB-)EVPN Seamless Integration with (PBB-)VPLS
        Authors         : Ali Sajassi
                          Samer Salam
                          Nick Del Regno
                          Jorge Rabadan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpls-seamless-integ-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-04-25

Abstract:
   This draft specifies procedures for backward compatibility of the
   (PBB-)EVPN solution with (PBB-)VPLS and provides mechanisms for
   seamless integration of the two technologies in the same MPLS/IP
   network on a per-VPN-instance basis. Implementation of this draft
   enables service providers to introduce (PBB-)EVPN PEs in their brown-
   field deployments of (PBB-)VPLS networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpls-seamless-integ/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpls-seamless-integ-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpls-seamless-integ-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpls-seamless-integ-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/