Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-bum-procedure-updates-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 06:17:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Updates on EVPN BUM Procedures
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Wen Lin
                          Jorge Rabadan
                          Keyur Patel
                          Ali Sajassi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-bum-procedure-updates-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-06-27

Abstract:
   This document specifies procedure updates for broadcast, unknown
   unicast, and multicast (BUM) traffic in Ethernet VPNs (EVPN),
   including selective multicast, and provider tunnel segmentation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-bum-procedure-updates/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-bum-procedure-updates-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-bum-procedure-updates-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-evpn-bum-procedure-updates-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/