Subject: [bess] Last Call: <draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-mib-10.txt> (BGP/MPLS Layer 3 VPN Multicast Management Information Base) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 06:56:03 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG (bess) to
consider the following document: - 'BGP/MPLS Layer 3 VPN Multicast Management
Information Base'
  <draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-mib-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-09-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes managed objects to configure and/or
   monitor Multicast communication over IP Virtual Private Networks
   (VPNs) supported by MultiProtocol Label Switching/Border Gateway
   Protcol (MPLS/BGP) on a Provider Edge router.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-mib/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.