Subject: [bess] Protocol Action: 'BGP/MPLS Layer 3 VPN Multicast Management Information Base' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-mib-12.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 12:16:48 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'BGP/MPLS Layer 3 VPN Multicast Management Information Base'
  (draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-mib-12.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the BGP Enabled ServiceS Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Deborah Brungard and Martin
Vigoureux.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-mib/

Technical Summary

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes managed objects to configure and/or
   monitor Multicast communication over IP Virtual Private Networks
   (VPNs) supported by MultiProtocol Label Switching/Border Gateway
   Protcol (MPLS/BGP) on a Provider Edge router.

Working Group Summary

  There is good consensus from the WG, and there is no controversy.

Document Quality

  The Document has been thoroughly reviewed by MIB Doctor Glenn Mansfield and all of his comments were addressed.

Personnel

  Document Shepherd: Mach Chen
  Responsible Area Director: Martin Vigoureux