Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-yang-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 12:21:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for EVPN
        Authors         : Patrice Brissette
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Iftekar Hussain
                          Kishore Tiruveedhula
                          Jorge Rabadan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-yang-07.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for Ethernet VPN services.
   The model is agnostic of the underlay. It apply to MPLS as well as to
   VxLAN encapsulation. The model is also agnostic of the services
   including E-LAN, E-LINE and E-TREE services. This document mainly
   focuses on EVPN and Ethernet-Segment instance framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-yang-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-yang-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-evpn-yang-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/