Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-ipvpn-interworking-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 05:55:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : EVPN Interworking with IPVPN
        Authors         : Jorge Rabadan
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Eric C. Rosen
                          John Drake
                          Wen Lin
                          Jim Uttaro
                          Adam Simpson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-ipvpn-interworking-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2019-03-06

Abstract:
   EVPN is used as a unified control plane for tenant network intra and
   inter-subnet forwarding. When a tenant network spans not only EVPN
   domains but also domains where IPVPN provides inter-subnet
   forwarding, there is a need to specify the interworking aspects
   between both EVPN and IPVPN domains, so that the end to end tenant
   connectivity can be accomplished. This document specifies how EVPN
   should interwork with VPN-IPv4/VPN-IPv6 and IPv4/IPv6 BGP families
   for inter-subnet forwarding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-ipvpn-interworking/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-ipvpn-interworking-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-ipvpn-interworking-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/