Subject: Re: [bess] WG adoption poll and IPR poll for draft-zzhang-bess-bgp-multicast-controller

From: "Pacella, Dante J" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 10:39:39 -0500

I am not aware of any undisclosed IPR related to this draft.

Regards,

Dante

*From:* BESS <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of [email-masked]
*Sent:* Monday, January 6, 2020 9:13 AM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Cc:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* [bess] WG adoption poll and IPR poll for
draft-zzhang-bess-bgp-multicast-controller

Hello,

This email begins a two-weeks WG adoption poll for and
draft-zzhang-bess-bgp-multicast-controller-02 [1] ..

For information, it’s companion document
(draft-zzhang-bess-bgp-multicast-03) is also polled for WG adoption in a
separate email.

Please review the draft and post any comments to the BESS working group
list.

We are also polling for knowledge of any undisclosed IPR that applies to
this Document, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance with
IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as an author or a contributor of this document, please
respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any
relevant undisclosed IPR, copying the BESS mailing list. The document won't
progress without answers from all the authors and contributors.

Currently, there are no IPR disclosures against this document.

If you are not listed as an author or a contributor, then please explicitly
respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in
conformance with IETF rules.

This poll for adoption closes on *** 20th January 2020 ***

Regards,

Matthew and Stephane

[1]
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-bess-bgp-multicast-controller/
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-bess-bgp-multicast-controller/__;!!NEt6yMaO-gk!WDqSHED9WFz2ONWVpcfH_Poqhc3-iAwJp_3xdQidZMh63trloslnDMOTrwLSC6zZ$>