Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-virtual-eth-segment-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 15:04:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : EVPN Virtual Ethernet Segment
        Authors         : Ali Sajassi
                          Patrice Brissette
                          Rick Schell
                          John E Drake
                          Jorge Rabadan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-virtual-eth-segment-06.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   EVPN and PBB-EVPN introduce a family of solutions for multipoint
   Ethernet services over MPLS/IP network with many advanced features
   among which their multi-homing capabilities.  These solutions
   introduce Single-Active and All-Active for an Ethernet Segment (ES),
   itself defined as a set of physical links between the multi-homed
   device/network and a set of PE devices that they are connected to.
   This document extends the Ethernet Segment concept so that an ES can
   be associated to a set of EVCs (e.g., VLANs) or other objects such as
   MPLS Label Switch Paths (LSPs) or Pseudowires (PWs), referred to as
   Virtual Ethernet Segments (vES).  This draft describes the
   requirements and the extensions needed to support vES in EVPN and
   PBB-EVPN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-virtual-eth-segment/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-virtual-eth-segment-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-virtual-eth-segment-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-evpn-virtual-eth-segment-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/