Subject: [bess] Discusses on draft-ietf-bess-nsh-bgp-control-plane

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 09:59:56 +0100

Hi Discussing ADs,

I appreciate that authors sat on your Discusses for a long time and that that means that they are not in a good place from which to ask you to move along. However 😊

I sent mail addressing your Discusses two weeks ago, and posted a new revision ten days ago.

Is there anything the authors can do to help with this?

Thanks,
Adrian

---

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 03:19:55 -0700

Adrian:

HI!

Your document was sitting in line…. I am getting to it today. :-)

Thanks!

Alvaro.

On June 12, 2020 at 5:00:09 AM, Adrian Farrel ([email-masked]) wrote:

Hi Discussing ADs,

I appreciate that authors sat on your Discusses for a long time and that
that means that they are not in a good place from which to ask you to move
along. However 😊

I sent mail addressing your Discusses two weeks ago, and posted a new
revision ten days ago.

Thanks,
Adrian