Subject: [bess] Murray Kucherawy's No Record on draft-ietf-bess-nsh-bgp-control-plane-15: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 16:56:23 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bess-nsh-bgp-control-plane-15: No Record

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-nsh-bgp-control-plane/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

As the IESG has rotated since this went up for a telechat, it's now shy of the
needed ballot count to pass even when the DISCUSSes are cleared.  I'll ballot
on this after I do a full review.

A quick comment now on -15:

Thanks for applying the feedback from my current and former co-ADs.  However,
Adam Roach's review requested that "L3VPN", "NRLI", and "EVPN" be expanded on
first use, but that still hasn't been done.