Subject: Re: [bess] new WGLC on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-05

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 10:18:00 +0200

Hi Authors,

Please update the document with the latest comments and we will then proceed
to the next step.

Stephane

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: lundi 18 mai 2020 09:54
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: new WGLC on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-05

Hi WG,

Following the discussion and significant document update, we are starting a
new Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-05

This poll runs until the 1st of June.

Please read carefully the document and raise any concern about the changes
that have been introduced.

Thanks,

Stephane & Matthew

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy