Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-srv6-services-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 09:37:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SRv6 BGP based Overlay services
        Authors         : Gaurav Dawra
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Jorge Rabadan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-srv6-services-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2020-07-11

Abstract:
   This draft defines procedures and messages for SRv6-based BGP
   services including L3VPN, EVPN and Internet services.  It builds on
   RFC4364 "BGP/MPLS IP Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)" and RFC7432
   "BGP MPLS-Based Ethernet VPN".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-srv6-services/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-srv6-services-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-srv6-services-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-srv6-services-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Swadesh Agrawal (swaagraw)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 05:19:49 +0000

Hi Bess WG,

We have posted new version of draft. Below is the summary of proposed changes.
- Added security consideration section.
- Update code points of IANA allocation.
- Minor clarifications on some of field encodings.

Request your review and  provide feedback/comments, if any.

Regards
Swadesh (on behalf of coauthors)

On 7/11/20, 9:38 AM, "BESS on behalf of [email-masked]" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    
    Abstract:

    

    _______________________________________________
    BESS mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bess