Subject: [bess] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's No Objection on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-inter-subnet-forwarding-14: (with COMMENT)

From: Zaheduzzaman Sarker via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 09:16:21 -0700

Zaheduzzaman Sarker has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-inter-subnet-forwarding-14: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-inter-subnet-forwarding/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

No objection as I didn't notice any transport related issues.

However, idnits check returned some outdated references see below -

   == Outdated reference: draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps has been published as
     RFC 9012

   == Outdated reference: A later version (-05) exists of
     draft-ietf-bess-evpn-irb-extended-mobility-03

   == Outdated reference: A later version (-11) exists of
     draft-ietf-nvo3-vxlan-gpe-10

and downref

   ** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational RFC: RFC 7348

   ** Downref: Normative reference to an Informational RFC: RFC 7637

Some more nits I found as I read through:

-- Section 7 : s/expexted/expected, s/moblity/mobility