Subject: [bess] Francesca Palombini's No Objection on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-inter-subnet-forwarding-14: (with COMMENT)

From: Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 17:07:56 -0700

Francesca Palombini has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-inter-subnet-forwarding-14: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-inter-subnet-forwarding/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work on this document.

I have scanned the document for ART issues and found none. I only have two
editorial comments.

Francesca

1. -----

FP: Please expand PE, DPI, FW (which maybe should be just replaced by
forwarding), TTL, RD, on first use. PE also seem to belong in the terminology
section, in my opinion.

2. -----

FP: nit - s/gratutious/gratuitous