Subject: [bess] Submitting comments against draft-ietf-bess-rfc7432bis-02

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 10:04:11 -0700

Hi, 

I have a generic question about submitting comments against draft-ietf-bess-rfc7432bis-02. I read the document in detail and marked up a number of comments / suggestions in the PDF document. Is there any formal process to submit these comments and have them reviewed? 

I am new to the IETF process, hence the question 

Thanks 

Marek

---

From: Luc André Burdet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 15:10:01 +0000

Hi Marek,

You can just submit them to the alias, or to the authors ([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>).
(In tracker there are 2 links for ‘Email authors’ and ‘Email WG’)

I am preparing an up-revision soon so your comments are welcome and timely (PDF is fine)

Regards,
Luc André

Luc André Burdet |  Cisco  |  [email-masked]  |  Tel: +1 613 254 4814

From: BESS <[email-masked]> on behalf of [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 12:04
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: [bess] Submitting comments against draft-ietf-bess-rfc7432bis-02
Hi,

Thanks

Marek

---

From: "Marek Hajduczenia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 08:16:54 -0700

Thank you, Luc André

CCing the dedicated distro for this document. 

Attached please find the document with comments (92 in total). A large share
are editorial (I hope these are self-explanatory), but there are also a
number of technical questions / comments. Is there any interactive comment
resolution process planned for this document at any point of time? 

Regards

Marek

From: Luc André Burdet <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2022 8:10 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [bess] Submitting comments against
draft-ietf-bess-rfc7432bis-02

Hi Marek,

You can just submit them to the alias, or to the authors
([email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ).

I am preparing an up-revision soon so your comments are welcome and timely
(PDF is fine)

Regards,

Luc André

Luc André Burdet |  Cisco  |  [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>   |  Tel: +1 613 254 4814

From: BESS <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > on behalf
of [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 12:04
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: [bess] Submitting comments against draft-ietf-bess-rfc7432bis-02

Hi, 

I have a generic question about submitting comments against
draft-ietf-bess-rfc7432bis-02. I read the document in detail and marked up a
number of comments / suggestions in the PDF document. Is there any formal
process to submit these comments and have them reviewed? 

Thanks 

Marek