Subject: [bess] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-bess-srv6-services-11: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 22:14:08 -0800

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bess-srv6-services-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-srv6-services/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to double-check: Are we okay with having seven authors on this document
when the guidelines specify a limit of five?

---

From: Ketan Talaulikar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 13:49:30 +0530

Hi Murray,

Thanks for your review.

This document covers several BGP services and has received contributions
from several people over the past 5 years. The authors will discuss and get
back on the trimming of the front page list.

Thanks,
Ketan

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 07:14:23 -0800

Hi Ketan,

> back on the trimming of the front page list.

The limit of 5 is not a hard limit, but we do encourage people to stick to
it.  Mostly I'm just checking in with Martin here to ensure this is seen as
a necessary exception.

-MSK