Subject: [bess] Please send me slot request for IETF 113 (BESS is only remote )

From: "Mankamana Mishra (mankamis)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 15:22:09 +0000

All,
Please send me slot request for IETF 113. Please note BESS session would be only remote since none of the chairs are able to travel in person this time.

Mankamana

---

From: Gyan Mishra <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 10:39:12 -0500

Hi Mankamana

I would like to request a 10 minute time slot for both drafts below:

This draft we will be discussing name change to IPv6-Only PE design and
updates as well as changing from BCP to Standards Track as to the design
and paradigm shift for all PE-CE edge and inter-as PE-PE peering framework
which impacts IXP POPs worldwide related to IPv4 address depletion issues.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-ipv6-only-pe-design/

Also discuss how the draft below is an extension to the above draft and is
all inclusive of all AFI/SAFI single IPv6-Only PE design extensibility
framework and would be also Standards Track.

Also discuss the R&D testing and implementation being done by vendors
Cisco, Juniper, Nokia, Arista and Huawei and the additional testing being
incorporated given the “all safi” draft below.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mishra-bess-ipv4nlri-all-safi-ipv6nh/

Kind Regards

Gyan

On Fri, Feb 18, 2022 at 10:22 AM Mankamana Mishra (mankamis) <mankamis=
[email-masked]> wrote:

> All,
>
> Please send me slot request for IETF 113. Please note BESS session would
> be only remote since none of the chairs are able to travel in person this
> time.
>
>
>
>
>
> Mankamana
> _______________________________________________
> BESS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bess
>
-- 

<http://www.verizon.com/>

*Gyan Mishra*

*Network Solutions A**rchitect *

*Email [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

*M 301 502-1347*

---

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 08:00:24 -0800

Hi!

I’m wondering about the remote-only part of your message below.

The fact that the Chairs cannot make it to Vienna should not be a deterrent
to having a portion of the meeting in-person.  I don’t know what is the
mixture of people from the WG who will be there in person is, but even
assuming “some", the tools should be in place for the chairs to run the
meeting remotely — there are some Meetecho enhancements coming.

In general, we’re recommending that if both chairs can’t make it to have a
designated person in the room in case there’s a need to coordinate the
queue, etc.

My 2c.

Alvaro.

On February 18, 2022 at 10:22:56 AM, Mankamana Mishra (mankamis) (
mankamis=[email-masked]) wrote:

All,

Please send me slot request for IETF 113. Please note BESS session would be
only remote since none of the chairs are able to travel in person this
time.

Mankamana

---

From: "Dikshit, Saumya" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 08:09:05 +0000

Hi Mankamana,

Requesting 10 minutes slots on behalf of Vinayak and myself for following two drafts:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saumvinayak-bess-all-df-bum/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saum-bess-dampening-backoff/

Regards,
Saumya.

From: BESS [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Mankamana Mishra (mankamis)
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2022 8:52 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [bess] Please send me slot request for IETF 113 (BESS is only remote )

All,

Mankamana

---

From: "Dikshit, Saumya" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 16:32:23 +0000

Hi Mankamana,

Can you please help with the Link/url to post the slide deck.

Thanks
Saumya.

________________________________
From: BESS <[email-masked]> on behalf of Dikshit, Saumya <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, 19 February 2022, 13:39
To: Mankamana Mishra (mankamis); [email-masked]
Cc: Joshi, Vinayak
Subject: Re: [bess] Please send me slot request for IETF 113 (BESS is only remote )

Hi Mankamana,

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saumvinayak-bess-all-df-bum/<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saumvinayak-bess-all-df-bum/>
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saum-bess-dampening-backoff/<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saum-bess-dampening-backoff/>

Regards,
Saumya.

All,

Mankamana