Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-rfc7432bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 08:44:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP MPLS-Based Ethernet VPN
        Authors         : Ali Sajassi
                          Luc Andre Burdet
                          John Drake
                          Jorge Rabadan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-rfc7432bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 70
	Date            : 2022-02-28

Abstract:
   This document describes procedures for BGP MPLS-based Ethernet VPNs
   (EVPN).  The procedures described here meet the requirements
   specified in RFC 7209 -- "Requirements for Ethernet VPN (EVPN)".

Note to Readers

   _RFC EDITOR: please remove this section before publication_

   The complete and detailed set of all changes between this version and
   RFC7432 may be found as an Annotated Diff (rfcdiff) here
   (https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=https://www.rfc-
   editor.org/rfc/rfc7432.txt&url2=https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/
   draft-ietf-bess-rfc7432bis-03.txt).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-rfc7432bis/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-rfc7432bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-rfc7432bis-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts