Subject: [bfcpbis] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-pascual-bfcpbis-bfcp-websocket-00.txt

From: Victor Pascual Avila <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 22:40:39 +0100

Hi all,

We have submitted a new Internet draft to describe the WebSocket
Protocol as a Transport for the Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP).
We are looking forward to your review comments.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pascual-bfcpbis-bfcp-websocket-00

Thank you,
-Victor

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 9:50 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-pascual-bfcpbis-bfcp-websocket-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The WebSocket Protocol as a Transport for
the Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP)
        Authors         : Victor Pascual
                          Anton Roman
                          Stephane Cazeaux
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Sergio Garcia Murillo
        Filename        : draft-pascual-bfcpbis-bfcp-websocket-00.txt
        Pages           : 11
        Date            : 2014-02-09

Abstract:
   The WebSocket protocol enables two-way realtime communication between
   clients and servers.  This document specifies a new WebSocket sub-
   protocol as a reliable transport mechanism between Binary Floor
   Control Protocol (BFCP) entities to enable usage of BFCP in new
   scenarios.  This document normatively updates [I-D.draft-ietf-
   bfcpbis-rfc4582bis] and [I-D.draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pascual-bfcpbis-bfcp-websocket/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pascual-bfcpbis-bfcp-websocket-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

---

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 19:28:25 +0000

For those of you interested in this draft, which was previously discussed
within DISPATCH, please provide your comments asap. The chairs will use
this as input when determining whether to place this draft on the agenda
and how much time to allocate to it.

Cheers,
Charles 

On 2/9/14 1:40 PM, "Victor Pascual Avila" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>bfcpbis mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bfcpbis