Subject: [bfcpbis] FW: IETF 89 Final Agenda

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 00:01:16 +0000

Please note that we will be having a BFCPBIS session at IETF.

1420-1550 GMT 	Tuesday Afternoon Session II, Palace C

Please also note the new date and time, as it differs from the preliminary
agenda.
The session was requested to close on any remaining issues with
draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4582bis and draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis. Please
let the chairs know if you would like agenda time for any specific issues
with these drafts, or if you have anything else you would like to be
considered for the agenda.

Cheers,
Charles

On 2/7/14 2:42 PM, "IETF Agenda" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>Hello Everyone!
>
>NOTE:You will not receive an automatic notification informing you that
>your session has been scheduled or if it has been changed from the
>preliminary agenda. Please see
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/89/agenda.html to determine the
>time(s) of your session(s).
>
>The final agenda is ready for viewing. Please take a moment to note the
>time of your session(s) and meeting room(s). At this point only Area
>Directors can submit changes in the form of a swap to [email-masked].
>Please let me know if you have any questions.
>
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/89/agenda.html
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/89/agenda.txt
>
>Information on the 89th IETF meeting in London, England can be found
>here: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/89/index.html
>
>Thank you!
>
>Stephanie McCammon