Subject: [bfcpbis] Stephen Farrell's No Objection on draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4582bis-13: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 07:28:44 -0800

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4582bis-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4582bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

- section 7: As in other cases, this might be better to refer
to the generic UTA work rather than have it's own list of
preferred ciphersuites.

- I wondered why you'd not just moved all the way to make TLS
mutual-auth mandatory to use for this.