Subject: SnS e-Daily - Hong Kong, Wed, Jun 27, 2001 - The Leading e-Newsletter for 20000 e-Professionals Worldwide, 24 x 7!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 01:34:12 +0800

Special Invitation
To: [email-masked]

SnS e-Daily is a free ezine sent to over 20000 e-Professionals
worldwide.  It provides ground zero reporting on the latest hot news
from Asia Pacific covering e-commerce, upcoming events,
exclusive member discounts....and much, much more!

To stop receiving our daily email, please send a blank
email to [email-masked]

To join, please: mailto:[email-masked]

Thank you.

Welcome to SnS e-Daily - Hong Kong, Wed, Jun 27, 2001.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Please click at the link below for today's edition
http://party.sweet-n-sour.com/ff_06272001.htm
<A HREF="http://party.sweet-n-sour.com/ff_06272001.htm">
AOL users click here</a>

Back up copy of today's edition
http://champagne.sweet-n-sour.com/ff_06272001.htm
<A HREF="http://champagne.sweet-n-sour.com/ff_06272001.htm">
AOL users click here</a>
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
In Today's Edition:-

1. Hong Kong - rock concert, classical concert, rave party,
    jazz concert, coaching forum, special offer, service offer
2. Singapore - e-seminar
3. San Diego, CA, USA - telecom seminar
4. Westlake Village, CA, USA - new media networking
5. Costa Mesa, CA, USA - business forum
6. London, England - networking party

Editor's Note:-

If you would like to receive our SnS e-Daily in html format,
please email us at [email-masked].

Thank you for your continuing support.

Sincerely,

the SnS Team

Please visit our web site www.freedomfeeling.com to learn more about us.

To request advertising rates, please mailto:[email-masked]

To subscribe to SnS e-Daily, please mailto:[email-masked]

For other inquiries, please mailto:[email-masked]

1997 - 2001 Freedomfeeling.com.  All rights reserved.

---
This email was sent to: [email-masked]

To stop receiving our daily email, please reply
with a blank email to the email address below
[email-masked]

Thank you.