Subject: SnS e-Daily - Hong Kong, Sun, Jun 17, 2001 - The Leading e-Newsletter for 20000 e-Professionals Worldwide, 24 x 7!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 06:51:47 +0800

To: [email-masked]

SnS e-Daily is a free ezine sent to over 20000 e-Professionals
worldwide.  It provides ground zero reporting on the latest hot news
from Asia Pacific covering e-commerce, upcoming events,
exclusive member discounts....and much, much more!

To stop receiving our daily email, please send a blank
email to [email-masked]

To join, please: mailto:[email-masked]

Thank you.

To: VIP Member
Subject: Special Membership Invitation

Dear colleague:

We'd like to invite you to sample our daily newsletter - the SnS e-Daily.
From time to time our members refer to us individuals who they feel
might benefit from being a part of the SnS network of elite readers and
members.  And I guess that's why you're reading this letter!

Welcome to SnS e-Daily - Hong Kong, Sun, Jun 17, 2001.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Please click at the link below for today's edition
http://champagne.sweet-n-sour.com/ff_06172001.htm
<A HREF="http://champagne.sweet-n-sour.com/ff_06172001.htm">
AOL users click here</a>

Back up copy of today's edition
http://party.sweet-n-sour.com/ff_06172001.htm
<A HREF="http://party.sweet-n-sour.com/ff_06172001.htm">
AOL users click here</a>
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
In Today's Edition:-

1. Hong Kong - classical concert
2. Chicago, IL, USA - round table
3. Long Beach, CA, USA - new media conference
4. Irvine, CA, USA - business seminar
5. Vancouver, BC, Canada - dance party
6. Toronto, ON, Canada - dance party
7. London, England - dance party, legal seminar

Since 1997, SnS has built a global community of over 20000 successful
members who travel regularly and need to stay up-to-date with issues
facing today's executives in the New Economy.  Our focus is on people
doing business in the Asia-Pacific region.  We keep you in touch at
ground zero with the latest hot news in e-commerce, upcoming events,
exclusive member discounts....and much, much more!  Why not give it
a try...it's absolutely FREE!

To learn more about us, please visit our web site
http://www.freedomfeeling.com

To receive your FREE SnS e-Daily, you need to do nothing.
If you decide to become a member simply email us at
[email-masked].

To remove yourself automatically from the list, please see
the instruction below.

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,
John Jackson,
Executive Editor, SnS e-Daily

For FREE membership and a FREE daily newsletter, simply
email us at [email-masked].

1997 - 2001 Freedomfeeling.com.  All rights reserved.

---
This email was sent to: [email-masked]

To stop receiving our daily email, please reply
with a blank email to the email address below
[email-masked]

Thank you.