Subject: [Bgp-autoconf] Design team on 1/14/2021 - agenda and reading material

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 21:12:47 -0500

DT team: 

The meeting time is: 9-10am ET  (10-11pm Thursday Beijing time),  3-4
(Paris, CET), 

6-7am PT.) 

I’ll be online at 8:30am ET.  

Cheers, Sue 

The location is  <https://ietf.webex.com/meet/idr>
https://ietf.webex.com/meet/idr

Agenda: 

1) Goal – DT draft by IETF 110

2) Source documents 

  - IETF 107 presentation 

  - original proposals (see
https://git.rg.net/randy/randy/src/master/bgp-autodiscovery.md) 

   - bgp-dt-bgp-autoconf-consideration-00.txt 

   - autoconf mail list 

3) Document will use IDR github respository 

Team members: (from original team):  Jie Dong, Jeff Haas, Warren Kumari,
Acee Lindem, Keyur Patel, Robert Raszuk, John Scudder,  Jeff Tantsura,
Xiaohu Xu 

Original team member declined: Randy Bush 

AD: Alvaro Retana 

New Members: Kausik Majumdar 

Reviewer-only(aid to chair ): Linda Dunbar 

4) Proposed Next Meetings Schedule:  weekly on Thursday 10-11am (4 weeks) 

    After submit draft, then short 1 meeting for presentation creation 

5) Post IETF-110 determine next steps