Subject: [Bgp-autoconf] Discussion after 1 week

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 07:16:23 -0500

Jeff and Warren: 

After re-reading the draft again this morning, I still find it to be an
excellent DT report. 

Only one set of text needs NITS tweaking.  

Section 2.4 paragraph 1, page 4 

Old text/Any special forwarding for reaching the prospective peer, for
example, loopback)/

New text/Any special forwarding for reaching the prospective peer (for
example, loopback). / 

This is a NIT.  I will raise a github comment, but it does not have to be
fixed in this revision. 

Cheerily, Susan Hares

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2021 12:36:39 -0500

Sue,

> New text/Any special forwarding for reaching the prospective peer (for

I've chosen a third path:

Any special forwarding for reaching the prospective peer; for
example, loopback.

-- Jeff