Subject: [Bier] Fwd: [bess] Poll for adoption: draft-dolganow-bess-mvpn-expl-track-02

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 18:02:06 +0200

Working Group,

this is a heads-up on a poll we have just launched in bess.
Please use the bess mailing list to express your opinion.

Thank you
-m

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : [bess] Poll for adoption: draft-dolganow-bess-mvpn-expl-track-02
Date : Mon, 30 May 2016 17:55:26 +0200
De : Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Pour : [email-masked]
Copie à : [email-masked]

Hello working group,

This email starts a two-week poll on adopting
draft-dolganow-bess-mvpn-expl-track-02 [1] as a Working Group Document.

Please state on the list if you support adoption or not (in both cases,
please also state the reasons).

This poll runs until *the 13th of June*.

We are also polling for knowledge of any undisclosed IPR that applies
to this Document, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance
with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more
details).
If you are listed as an Author or Contributor of this Document please
respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any
relevant undisclosed IPR. The Document won't progress without answers
from all the Authors and Contributors.
No IPR has been disclosed against this Document

If you are not listed as an author or contributor, then please
explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet
been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thank you

Martin & Thomas
bess chairs

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dolganow-bess-mvpn-expl-track

_______________________________________________
BESS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bess