Subject: [Bier] BIER WG Agenda Items

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 14:02:38 -0700

We have a couple of item requests coming in. Please send other to chairs.
Looking forward to seeing you all in Berlin!

Cheers,
Greg
(chairs)

---

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 13:31:42 -0700

Current agenda items:

draft-chenvgovindan-bier-bgp-ls-bier-ext        10mins     Ran Chen
draft-wijnands-bier-mld-lan-election-01           10mins     Ice Wijnands
draft-eckert-bier-te-arch                                   10mins
Toerless Eckert
draft-eckert-bier-te-frr                                       10mins
Michael Menth
Future encap work discussion                         1hr           Chair/WG

I'll be uploading this soon, so please send any missing agenda items ASAP.
And those on the agenda, please send slides. Our session is Monday, so we
need to have the presentations uploaded by Sunday. I will not take a memory
stick in the room.

Thanks,
Greg (chairs)