Subject: [Bier] Call For Adoption

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 08:00:11 -0700

*,

We recently had a WG call for adoption for four IDs and received responses
primarily form the authors only. At the last WG meeting in Buenos Aires the
support in the room was gauged as positive, but we're going to need a
larger - non-author - support from the working group in order to adopt
these drafts.

I'll be sending out a call to adopt for each draft in a separate email.
PLEASE respond with or without your support to the thread so we can
honestly gauge the amount of support for each draft.

Thanks,
Greg (chairs)

---

From: Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 14:22:14 -0700

Yep, seconding that as co-chair and request participation. It is not enough
NOT to vote (as lots of inhabitants of an island of the coast of Europe
found out to their detriment recently ;-)

-- tony