Subject: Re: [Bier] BIER WG IETF103 draft agenda

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 11:49:40 -0700

WG,

Please read and confirm your slot request is on the agenda below. Send any
change requests ASAP. I'll upload it later today. Also time to get your
slides in. I will not accept a memory stick in the room.

Cheers,
Chairs (Shep)

BIER WG Agenda

IETF 103, Bangkok, Thailand
Wednesday, 7 November 2018 09:00-11:00
Boromphimarn

Welcome, Notewell, Agenda bash 5min Chairs
draft-hj-bier-ldp-signaling  10min Hooman Bidgoli
draft-zwzw-bier-prefix-redistribute-01
draft-pengzhang-bier-global-vpnid-00  15min Sandy Zhang
draft-venaas-bier-mtud-02  10min Stig Venaas
draft-venaas-bier-pfm-sd-00  20min Stig Venaas
draft-ietf-bier-te-arch-01  10min Toerless Eckert
draft-purkayastha-bier-multicast-http-response  15min Debashish Purkayastha
draft-zzhang-bier-tether  10min Jeffrey Zhang
draft-zzhang-bier-multicast-as-a-service  20min Jeffrey Zhang

Thursday, 8 November, 2018 11:20-12:20
Boromphimarn

WelcomeII, Notewell, Agenda bash 5min  Chairs
draft-xiong-bier-resilience-01                       10min Quan Xiong
draft-hu-bier-bfd-02
draft-xie-bier-6man-encapsulation-02                 10min Mike & Jingrong
draft-xie-bier-mvpn-segmented-05                     15min Mike & Jingrong
draft-hu-bier-bfd-02.txt  10min Fangwei Hu

---

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 23:10:33 -0800

Thanks to everyone who's sent in their slides. We're still waiting for a
few more. I'll upload what I have now.

Cheers,
Chairs
(Shep)