Subject: [Bier] BIER WG Agenda, Prague

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 00:10:23 -0700

Lots of last minute updates. I think gmail may have been dropping some of
the early messages, sorry. Here is what I have now for this morning. Please
read to confirm your slot, and let me know ASAP if something is missing.
I'm still missing slides for two of the presentations. Please email them
here. Any slides sent to my cisco email address will be automatically
deleted. No slides will be accepted in the room.

Greg

BIER WG Agenda

IETF 104, Prague
Monday, 25 March 2019 09:00-12:20
Karlin 3

0-Welcome, Notewell, Agenda bash 5min Chairs
1-draft-ietf-bier-mtud 10min
2-draft-ietf-bier-mld 5min Stig Venaas
3-draft-dhanaraj-bier-lsr-ethernet-extensions 10min Senthil Dhanaraj
4-draft-purkayastha-bier-multicast-http-response 15min Purkayastha
5-pim-signaling-05 10min Hooman Bidgoli
6-bier-ospfv3 5min Nagendra Kumar
7-draft-merling-bier-frr-00 10min Michael Menth
8-ietf-bier-bgp-ls-bier-ext-04
9-draft-chen-pce-bier-04
10-draft-ietf-bier-bier-yang-04 20min Ran Chen
11-draft-zhang-bier-te-yang-07 5min Sandy Zhang
12-draft-hu-bier-bfd-03 10min Quan
13-draft-mcbride-bier-ipv6-problem-statement
14-ietf104-slides-bier-ipv6-encapsulation 20min Mike McBride
15-draft-xie-bier-ipv6-mvpn-00 10min Jingrong Xie
16-draft-ietf-bier-te-01 10min Toerless Eckert