Subject: [Bier] BIER chairs/Alvaro: draft-ietf-bier-te-arch -> IESG ?!

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 15:39:47 +0100

[resending after one month of no-reply]

Dear BIER chairs, Alvaro

What is holding back subject draft to go to IETF review ?

In discussion during IETF109 BIER-WG meeting, Alvaro confirmed that there
is no further need to add additional unnecessary process steps, so AFAIK
if you BIER WG chairs just click the right buttons in datatracker, the
document should go to Alvaro for revew and then IETF/IESG review.

Thank you very much
    Toerless (for the authors)

In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>

On Mon, Nov 09, 2020 at 11:15:38PM +0100, Toerless Eckert wrote:
> Dear BIER chairs
> 
> Xuesong's shepherd writeup for draft-ietf-bier-te-arch is on datatracker,
> and she agrees it is ready to be passed to IESG, all open issues (IPR
> ask to authors) where resolved). Datatracker still shows "IN WG Last Call".
> 
> Would one of you do the honors of clicking the right button in datatracker
> to kick the doc to Alvaro/IETF/ESG ? Or else, what's missing ?
> 
> Thank you so much
>     Toerless

---

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 08:07:17 -0800

Sorry, just hasn't boiled up to the top of the list. I'll move it along
today.

-Shep