Subject: [Bier] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-pmmm-oam-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 13:38:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Performance Measurement (PM) with Marking Method in Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) Layer
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Lianshu Zheng
                          Mach Chen
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-pmmm-oam-12.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2022-03-31

Abstract:
   This document describes the applicability of a hybrid performance
   measurement method for packet loss and packet delay measurements of a
   multicast service through a Bit Index Explicit Replication domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-pmmm-oam/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-bier-pmmm-oam-12.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bier-pmmm-oam-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 13:52:32 -0700

Dear All,
As you know, RFC 8321 and RFC 8889 were published as Experimental and that
was a concern as the draft is intended for the Standard track. Recently,
the IPPM WG and its Responsible AD reviewed the state of Alternate Marking
implementations and deployments and came to the conclusion that both RFCs
can be updated and published as Standards. The updates now refer to two
drafts (individual for now) that, eventually, will be published as
RFCs 8321bis and 8889bis respectively.
Please let the authors know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 1:39 PM
Subject: [Bier] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-pmmm-oam-12.txt
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the
IETF.

        Title           : Performance Measurement (PM) with Marking Method
in Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) Layer
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Lianshu Zheng
                          Mach Chen
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
        Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-pmmm-oam-12.txt
        Pages           : 9
        Date            : 2022-03-31

Abstract:

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org:
:internet-drafts

_______________________________________________
BIER mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bier