Subject: [Bier] Last Call: <draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa-10.txt> (BIER Underlay Path Calculation Algorithm and Constraints) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 13:34:20 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG
(bier) to consider the following document: - 'BIER Underlay Path Calculation
Algorithm and Constraints'
  <draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2022-04-04. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies general rules for the interaction between the
   BIER Algorithm (BAR) and the IGP Algorithm (IPA) used for underlay
   path calculation.  The semantics defined in this document update
   RFC8401 and RFC8444.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.