Subject: [Bimi] bimi - Requested session has been scheduled for IETF 104

From: "\"IETF Secretariat\"" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2019 13:09:58 -0800

Dear Liz Flynn,

The session(s) that you have requested have been scheduled.
Below is the scheduled session information followed by
the original request. 

    bimi Session 1 (1:30 requested)
    Thursday, 28 March 2019, Afternoon Session II 1610-1810
    Room Name: Karlin 3 size: 60
    ---------------------------------------------

iCalendar: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/sessions/bimi.ics

Request Information:

---------------------------------------------------------
Working Group Name: Brand Indicators for Message Identification
Area Name: Applications and Real-Time Area
Session Requester: Liz Flynn

Number of Sessions: 1
Length of Session(s):  1.5 Hours
Number of Attendees: 50
Conflicts to Avoid: 
 First Priority: dmarc lamps dispatch jmap extra

People who must be present:
  Alexey Melnikov

Resources Requested:

Special Requests:
  Also avoid security area BOFs. Request Tues, Wed, Thurs
---------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Seth Blank <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 09:27:40 +0100

Just a reminder to everyone that our BoF will be this Thursday at 1610 CET
/ 0810 PT

On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 10:43 PM "IETF Secretariat" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> --
> bimi mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bimi
>

-- 

Seth Blank | Director, Industry Initiatives

e: [email-masked] |* p: *415-273-8818

<https://www.valimail.com/>

<https://twitter.com/valimail> <https://twitter.com/valimail>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/valimail/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/valimail/>
<https://www.facebook.com/ValiMail-649042791951699>
<https://www.facebook.com/Valimail-649042791951699/>

This email and all data transmitted with it contains confidential and/or
proprietary information intended solely for the use of individual(s)
authorized to receive it.  If you are not an intended and authorized
recipient you are hereby notified any use, disclosure, copying or
distribution of the information included in this transmission is prohibited
and may be unlawful.  Please immediately notify the sender by replying to
this email and then delete it from your system.