Subject: [BLISS] Good news

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 18:11:29 -0800

This BOF is approved.

Cullen <with my AD hat on>

_______________________________________________
BLISS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bliss

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 22:25:17 -0500

Excellent! Thank you Cullen.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com