Subject: [BLISS] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-johnston-bliss-mla-req-00.txt

From: Alan Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:13:27 -0600

All,

The authors of draft-anil-sipping-bla (which will be revised as -04 next 
week) have put together this draft discussing requirements and 
implementation options for set of features known as Bridged Line 
Appearance (BLA), Multiple Line Appearance (MLA), Single Line Extension, 
etc.

Comments are most welcome.

Thanks,
Alan

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I-D ACTION:draft-johnston-bliss-mla-req-00.txt
Date: 	Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:50:03 -0500
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements and Implementation Options for
                          the Multiple Line Appearance Feature using 
                          the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: A. Johnston, et al.
	Filename	: draft-johnston-bliss-mla-req-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2007-2-27
	
   This document describes the requirements for implementation of a
   group telephony feature commonly known as Bridged Line Appearance
   (BLA) or Multiple Line Appearance, or Shared Call/Line Appearance
   (SCA).  When implemented using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP),
   it is referred to as Multiple Appearances.  This feature is commonly
   offered in the IP Centrex services and IP-PBX offerings and is likely
   to be implemented on SIP IP telephones and SIP feature servers used
   in a business environment.  This document lists requirements and
   compares implementation options for this feature.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johnston-bliss-mla-req-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-johnston-bliss-mla-req-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-johnston-bliss-mla-req-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
BLISS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bliss