Subject: [BLISS] I-D on practical requirements for the dialog event package

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 21:17:42 -0500

I've submitted an Internet-Draft giving guidelines for UAs that want
to implement the dialog event package.  In our product's environment
(a "true SIP", proxy-based PBX), we've found that to do call control
well, the UAs need to implement the dialog event package well.  This
I-D describes the needed requirements.

(If you want to test your UA against the guidelines, you can use our
interoperability server at http://interop.pingtel.com.)
   
   Guidelines for Implementing the Dialog Event Package in User Agents
   draft-worley-sip-dialog-03

   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-worley-sip-dialog-03.txt

   Abstract

   This document sets out guidelines for how Session Initiation Protocol
   (SIP) user agents (UAs) should implement the dialog event package in
   order to be usable in systems that implement end-point controlled
   call-control (EPCC) features.  The guidelines are in addition to the
   basic requirements for dialog event package implementation in RFC
   3265 and RFC 4235.

Feel free to contact me with any comments.

Dale

_______________________________________________
BLISS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bliss