Subject: [BLISS] Proposed Pragua agenda for BLISS

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 09:11:12 -0500

Fortunately, bliss has been moved off of the SIMPLE conflict, and we are 
now scheduled here:

TUESDAY, March 20, 2007

1300-1500 Afternoon Session I
Roma/Vienna/Madrid      INT     ancp	Access Node Control Protocol WG
Congress II             INT     mipshop	Mobility for IP: Performance,
                                         Signaling and Handoff
                                         Optimization WG
Karlin I                OPS     bmwg	Benchmarking Methodology WG
Grand Ballroom          RAI     bliss	Basic Level of Interoperability
                                         for SIP Services BOF
Congress III            RTG     ccamp	Common Control and Measurement 

                                         Plane WG
Congress I              SEC     nea	Network Endpoint Assessment WG
Athens/Barcelona/Berlin TSV     dccp	Datagram Congestion Control
                                         Protocol WG

Here is my proposed agenda:

1. Agenda Bashing [5m, chairs]
2. Problem statement and motivation [30m, Jonathan R.]
3. Charter review [45m, Shida]
4. Shared line [30m]

Please let me or Shida know if there are additional items you'd like to 
see on the charter.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
BLISS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bliss