Subject: [BLISS] New draft submitted: draft-loreto-sipping-context-id-requirements-00

From: Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:05:22 +0300

Hi there,

I have just submitted a draft that show the needs (through 4 use cases)
and list the requirement to logically correlate an existing SIP dialog,
or even multiple SIP transaction sent outside of a dialog, with new SIP 
dialog/s.

The idea is to start a discussion within the sipping wg to design a 
mechanism like a cookie  "id"
that can be used to implement applications using multiple SIP sessions, 
even across the time.

for the time being the draft will appear on the IETF web site, you can 
find here:
http://www.sloreto.com/tmp/draft-loreto-sipping-context-id-requirements-00.txt

cheers
Sal

_______________________________________________
BLISS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bliss

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:07:59 -0400

I see you cross posted this message to sipping and bliss. Based on the 
name you chose I assume you want it discussed on the sipping list, so I 
will post comments there.

	Thanks,
	Paul