Subject: [Blockchain-interop] FW: New Version Notification for draft-hargreaves-odap-00.txt

From: Thomas Hardjono <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 17:48:12 +0000

A new version of I-D, draft-hargreaves-odap-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Thomas Hardjono and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-hargreaves-odap
Revision:       00
Title:          Open Digital Asset Protocol
Document date:  2020-10-10
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          11
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-hargreaves-odap-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hargreaves-odap/
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hargreaves-odap
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hargreaves-odap-00

Abstract:
   This memo describes the Open Digital Asset Protocol (ODAP).  ODAP is
   intended for describing assets held on distributed ledgers in an open
   and interoperable format, session negotiation and message passing
   between gateways connecting disparate blockchain systems.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat