Subject: Welcome to bmwg

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 11:06:09 -0500 (EST)

--

Welcome to the bmwg mailing list!

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

=================================================

        IETF Benchmarking Methodology Working Group Mailing List.

                         For more info, see
          http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/bmwg-charter.html 

=================================================

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe bmwg

or from another account, besides [email-masked]:

    unsubscribe bmwg [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.