Subject: [bmwg] Tentative BMWG agenda for 51st IETF

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 13:31:19 -0400

Benchmarking Methodology WG (bmwg)

THURSDAY, August 9, 2001, 1530-1730
===================================

AGENDA:

1. Discussion of new terms and procedures in introduced in the
   Resource Reservation benchmarking drafts:

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-term-00.txt
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-method-00.txt

   Note these previous two works existed on the individually submitted
   drafts, draft-feher-bmwg-benchres-*.txt

2. Discussion of outstanding issues regarding the new EGP convergence
   effort and related drafts:

   ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-conterm-00.txt
   ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-bgpbas-00.txt

   This work is based on the previous individually submitted
   draft: <draft-berkowitz-bgpcon-00.txt>

   Also brief presentations on early implementation experience may
   be presented.

3. [Tentative] Discussion of issues surrounding the Terminology 
   for Benchmarking Network-layer Traffic Control Mechanisms.  
   The draft can be found: 
   
   ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmterm-01.txt

Please help contribute to a successful meeting by reading the above
I-D(s) before the meeting.  Try to identify explicit areas
needing discussion at the meeting *PRIOR to the meeting* to the
mailing list.

To offer comments on BMWG work in progress or the agenda itself, 
please send email to:

   [email-masked]

To offer potential agenda items, please email:

   [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg