Subject: [bmwg] 52nd IETF - Benchmarking Methodology WG (bmwg)

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:12:02 -0500

Draft agenda for the BMWG at the 52nd IETF.

-Kevin 

-------------------------------------------------
Benchmarking Methodology WG (bmwg)

TUESDAY, December 11, 2001, 0900-1130
=====================================

AGENDA:

1. Issues regarding the specification of a unified benchmarking 
   methodology for Basic BGP convergence.

   ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-bgpbas-00.txt
   ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-conterm-00.txt

Please help contribute to a successful meeting by reading the above
I-D(s) before the meeting.

To offer comments on BMWG work in progress or the agenda itself, 
please send email to:

   [email-masked]

Alternatively, to offer potential agenda items, please email:

   [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg