Subject: [bmwg] WG Last Call: OSPF Control plane convergence

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 08:47:06 -0400

BMWG'ers:

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Drafts regarding
OSPF convergence benchmarking terminology, methodology, and
benchmark applicability:

<draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-term-04.txt>,
<draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-intraarea-05.txt>,
<draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-applicability-03.txt>

will be open from 17 June 2003 until 1 July 2003.

Input from previous WG Last Calls have been incorporated in the I-Ds; the
editors believe the I-Ds are ready for advancement.

Please weigh in on whether or not you feel each individual draft
should not be given to the Area Directors for consideration in 
progressing the draft to an Informational RFC. Send your comments to 
this list or
[email-masked].

URLs for the Internet-Drafts are:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-term-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-intraarea-05.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-applicability-03.txt

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg