Subject: [bmwg] WG Last Call: OSPF Control plane convergence

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 08:47:06 -0400

BMWG'ers:

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Drafts regarding
OSPF convergence benchmarking terminology, methodology, and
benchmark applicability:

<draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-term-04.txt>,
<draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-intraarea-05.txt>,
<draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-applicability-03.txt>

will be open from 17 June 2003 until 1 July 2003.

Input from previous WG Last Calls have been incorporated in the I-Ds; the
editors believe the I-Ds are ready for advancement.

Please weigh in on whether or not you feel each individual draft
should not be given to the Area Directors for consideration in 
progressing the draft to an Informational RFC. Send your comments to 
this list or
[email-masked].

URLs for the Internet-Drafts are:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-term-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-intraarea-05.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-applicability-03.txt

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg

---

From: Scott Poretsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:57:26 -0400

Folks,

I have reviewed these drafts and recommend they be forwarded to the AD for 
review.  Good work!  There are 4 small changes I recommend be made prior to 
submittal as listed below:

1. In the page headings of all three documents it is stated "Manral, et. 
all".  This should be "Manral, et al".  A small nit, but an RFC should have 
this correct.

2.  The Terminology draft introduces new terms "Internal Measurement" for 
White-Box measurements and "External Measurement" for Black-Box 
measurements.  The Methodology draft actually refers to the terms 
"White-Box" and "Black-Box".  Can we just remove the terms "Internal 
Measurement"  and "External Measurement" from the Terminology draft?

3.  Terminology draft introduces new term "Multi-Device Measurement", but 
it is not used in the Methodology draft.  Can we just remove it from the 
Terminology draft?

4.  In the Methodology draft, Collector is mis-spelled at bottom of page 4 
(appears "colelctor").

Scott

At 08:47 AM 6/17/2003 -0400, Kevin Dubray wrote:
>should not be given to the Area Directors for consideration in progressing 
>the draft to an Informational RFC. Send your comments to this list or
>[email-masked].
>
>

---

From: Scott Poretsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:57:26 -0400

Folks,

Scott