Subject: [bmwg] Draft modification on Benchmarking Terminology for Protection Performance

From: Takumi Kimura <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 12:05:45 +0900 (JST)

Hello,

I submitted a modified draft on Benchmarking Terminology for Protection
Performance:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kimura-protection-term-01.txt.

The summary of changes:
  - More description on the types of recover paths is added
    to avoid dependence on a specific sub-IP layer protection
    technology.

  - Loss of Service, Out-of-Order Packet and Duplicated Packet
    are deleted to avoid confusion for first one and to avoid
    redefinition for last two ones.

Please send any discussion comments on this draft to the list.

Thanks,

Takumi

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg