Subject: [bmwg] WG I-D Last Call: <draft-ietf-bmwg-conterm-05.txt>

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:07:35 -0400

BMWG'ers:

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Drafts regarding
Terminology for Benchmarking BGP Device Convergence
in the Control Plane:

<draft-ietf-bmwg-conterm-05.txt>

will be open from 18 July 2003 until 23 July 2003.

Note: This document has previously passed a BMWG Last Call;
the current version of the draft has been edited to reflect
comments from a second AD/IESG review.

If you feel this internet-draft should not be resubmitted to the
Area Directors for re-consideration in progressing the I-D to
an Informational RFC, please send your basis to this list or 
[email-masked]. (As always, comments of support are welcome.)

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-conterm-05.txt

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg