Subject: [bmwg] update: Benchmarking Terminology for Routers Supporting Resource Reservation

From: Feher Gabor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 11:34:49 +0200

Hello BMWG-ers,

Let us call your attention to our draft, "Benchmarking Terminology for
Routers Supporting Resource Reservation", which has been updated and is
available under
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-term-03.txt

We've modified the draft according to the received comments, and we made
the whole terminology conform to the work going within the NSIS working
group. We have also made serious efforts to make the draft clearer. For
these reasons we've changed some titles in the terminology and excluded
some discussions that was out of scope. Nevertheless, the basic concept of
the terminology was not changed.

We are looking for your comments on this new version both here on the list
and in personal in Vienna.

Regads,
Gabor, Krisztian

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg