Subject: Re: [bmwg] WG Last Call: OSPF Control plane convergence

From: Russ White <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 08:01:35 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

> 1. In the page headings of all three documents it is stated "Manral, et.
> all".  This should be "Manral, et al".  A small nit, but an RFC should
> have this correct.

Fixed....

> 2.  The Terminology draft introduces new terms "Internal Measurement" for
> White-Box measurements and "External Measurement" for Black-Box
> measurements.  The Methodology draft actually refers to the terms
> "White-Box" and "Black-Box".  Can we just remove the terms "Internal
> Measurement"  and "External Measurement" from the Terminology draft?

I'm not certain we want to pull these? I wouldn't mind referring to some
other doc which defines them, but I think the discussion is possibly
valuable to those approaching this sort of testing for the first time.

Thoughts from the list?

> 3.  Terminology draft introduces new term "Multi-Device Measurement", but
> it is not used in the Methodology draft.  Can we just remove it from the
> Terminology draft?

Done.

> 4.  In the Methodology draft, Collector is mis-spelled at bottom of page
> 4 (appears "colelctor").

Fixed.

New set of drafts are here:

http://www.riw.us/ospf-benchmark/

I can't publish them officially until after Vienna, of course.

:-)

Russ

__________________________________
[email-masked] CCIE <>< Grace Alone

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg

---

From: Russ White <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 08:01:35 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Fixed....

Thoughts from the list?

Done.

Fixed.

:-)

Russ