Subject: [bmwg] Meeting Minutes Review: IPsec Terminology

From: Michele Bustos <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 18:57:32 -0700

To address the issues raised at the last meeting regarding the IPsec Term
draft.

>The current draft defined IMIX (Internet Mix for traffic synthesis),
>but did not include the reference that Michele Bustos provided on the list.
>There was a comment suggesting that this is a good definition to include,
>with the caveat that no one mix of packet sizes represents Internet usage.

We eliminated the NLARR reference from the draft for several reasons.
The reference never actually refers to IMIX, and they never suggest any
frame 
sizes or traffic patterns.

If anyone can provide a reference for IMIX specifically, we would be happy
to investigate it.

Michele Bustos
Ixia
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg