Subject: [bmwg] Status of BMWG Work

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:46:47 -0400

=========================================================================
A brief status of BMWG work follows:

AD/IESG Review
<draft-ietf-bmwg-conterm-05.txt>, revised, under review.
<draft-ietf-bmwg-mcastm-13.txt>, WGCall ended 7/5
<draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-term-06.txt>,  OPS Dir Comments
<draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-intraarea-06.txt>, same
<draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-applicability-03.txt>, same

I-D Last Call
<draft-ietf-bmwg-fib-meth-01.txt>,  Call ended 3/14.
<draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmterm-07.txt>, Call ended 7/14, w/comment.

I-Ds
<draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmmeth-00.txt>, coming soon, expected 10/03
<draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-term-02.txt>, revised from 07/2003, expected 10/03
<draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-term-04.txt>, back in WG, comments@57
<draft-ietf-bmwg-acc-bench-term-01.txt> Revised, expect method and framewk.
<draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-term-01.txt> Revised 10/03
<draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-meth-01.txt> Revised 10/03
<draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-app-01.txt> Revised 10/03

Expired BMWG I-Ds
<draft-ietf-bmwg-bgpbas-01.txt>, Pending term. progress
<draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-method-00.txt> Pending term progress

New Work proposals
Protection Switch benchmarking - need to clarify ... See meeting notes from 
IETF-57

RFC Editor
none.

Charter Update
Revising Milestones.

New RFC:
none.

NOTE: There are two (2) Internet-Draft Cutoff dates for IETF-58

October 20th: Cutoff for Initial Submissions (new documents)

All initial submissions(-00) must be submitted by Monday, October 20th,
at 09:00 ET.  Initial submissions received after this time will NOT be
made available in the Internet-Drafts directory, and will have to be
resubmitted.

October 27th: FINAL Internet-Draft Cutoff

All revised Internet-Draft submissions must be submitted by Monday,
October 27th, 2003 at 09:00 ET.  Internet-Drafts received after this
time will NOT be announced NOR made available in the Internet-Drafts
Directories.

FYI: These and other significant dates can be found at
       http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_58.html

--- 

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg