Subject: [bmwg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bmwg-acc-bench-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:20:27 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Framework for Accelerated Stress Benchmarking
	Author(s)	: S. Poretsky, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-bmwg-acc-bench-framework-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2003-10-23
	
This document provides a framework for executing the Accelerated
   Stress Benchmarking.  It is intended that this framework be applied
   with the Terminology document when using the Methodology document.
   Discussion to specify and apply Startup Conditions, Configuration 
   Sets, and Instability Conditions is provided with examples.  The 
   motivation and benefits of stress testing are also discussed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-acc-bench-framework-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-bmwg-acc-bench-framework-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-acc-bench-framework-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.