Subject: [bmwg] Network Benchmarking Considerations Draft....

From: Russ White <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 20:04:55 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Y'all:

Two IETF's ago, I presented a draft on considerations in network
benchmarking. I had, at the time, discussed adding another section on the
draft, covering some testing that was then in progress comparing real
networks with network emulators.

Well, that work has been held up, and we've decided that it's more
"reseach" than testing methods, or considerations in testing, so we've
decided to publish that work elsewhere. Which leaves the network
benchmarking considerations draft pretty much where it is today, in it's
-00 format:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-white-network-benchmark-00.txt

I'll reissue this in the next couple of days, since it's currently expired
(as of August), but I'd like to see if anyone has any comments on the draft
itself before moving it forward for consideration as an information,
probably as an individual contribution (unless there is some strong feeling
that it should be a BMWG working group doc?).

So, any comments/etc are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Russ

__________________________________
[email-masked] CCIE <>< Grace Alone

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg