Subject: [bmwg] Discussion Items for BMWG at the 58th IETF

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 09:46:07 -0500

BMWG:

Please send requests for possible BMWG agenda items at the 58th IETF
in Minnesota to the chairs ([email-masked], [email-masked]).

Generalized agenda items (e.g. Discuss <draft-ietf-bmwg-foo>) will be
sent back to the requester for more information. More detailed explanation
of the goals of the agenda item will expedite its inclusion on the
BMWG docket. (E.g., Regarding <draft-ietf-bmwg-foo>: a) resolve choice of
dual DUT vs single DUT in section X.Y.Z, b) discuss newly proposed
wording in section A.B.C c) discuss suitability of draft for last call.)

This will help articulate time allocation requirements, preparation,
discussion focus.

Thanks,
Kevin/Al

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg