Subject: [bmwg] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-bmwg-mcastm-14

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:04:54 -0500

BMWG:

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Draft on "Methodology for IP
Multicast Benchmarking,"

         <draft-ietf-bmwg-mcastm-14.txt>

will be open through 31 January 2004.

A WG Last Call was last issued on version 13 of this draft.  This latest 
revision
addresses commentary from the IESG reviewer. Specifically:

Section 3.1:

     Added 2 clarifying paragraphs regarding intent of this memo.

Section 3.1.2:

     Modified citation & added a new ref to the normative references 
section (section 12).

Section 4.1:

     Changed the term "non-homogenous" to "heterogeneous"; added an 
example of
     the mix of multicast w/unicast packets.

Section 4.4.1:

     Added mandate to cite encapsulation type in reporting format.

Sections 4.4.2 & 4.4.3:

     Modified original reporting requirments to reflect encapsulation type.

Section 9:

     Modified security consideration paragraph to address identification
     of operating limits.

Please weigh in on whether or not you feel that this Internet-Draft
should be resubmitted to the Area Directors for consideration in
progressing the Draft to an Informational RFC.  Send your comments
to this list or [email-masked].

A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-mcastm-14.txt

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg

---

From: David Newman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:39:01 -0800 (PST)

> to this list or [email-masked].

I support the submission of mcastm-14 for AD consideration.

dn

---

From: David Newman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:39:01 -0800 (PST)

dn