Subject: [bmwg] Status of BMWG Work

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:50:48 -0500

=========================================================================
A brief status of BMWG work follows:

NOTE: your chairmen are diligently working an issue
regarding I-D submissions and missing announcements/postings.
Some of the revised drafts may not yet be available.
If you submit an I-D intended for bmwg, please let us know...

AD/IESG Review
<draft-ietf-bmwg-conterm-05.txt>, revised, under review.
<draft-ietf-bmwg-mcastm-13.txt>, Responding to OPS Directorate Comments
<draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-term-07.txt>,  Revised on OPS Dir Comments
<draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-intraarea-07.txt>, same
<draft-ietf-bmwg-ospfconv-applicability-04.txt>, same

WG Last Call
<draft-ietf-bmwg-fib-meth-01.txt>,  Draft expired. LC on Work ends 2/3.
<draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmterm-08.txt>, Call ended 11/7, w/comment.

I-Ds
<draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-term-02.txt>, draft 10/2003, IMIX comments@58
<draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-term-04.txt>, back in WG, comments@57
<draft-ietf-bmwg-acc-bench-term-01.txt> Revised on comments
<draft-ietf-bmwg-acc-bench-framework-00.txt> New @ IETF 58
<draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-term-02.txt> Revised
<draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-meth-02.txt> Revised
<draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-app-02.txt> Revised

Expired BMWG I-Ds
<draft-ietf-bmwg-bgpbas-01.txt>, Pending term. progress
<draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-method-00.txt> Pending term progress

New Work proposals.
* Protection  benchmarking - need to clarify ... See meeting notes from 
IETF-58, IETF-57 and earlier...
* Considerations for Measuring Network Convergence, is BMWG the home for this?
* Suggestion for MPLS-LDP convergence benchmarking (in future)

RFC Editor
none.

Charter Update
Revising Milestones.

New RFC:
none.

FYI - Important dates for IETF-59 may be found at
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/meetings/cutoff_dates_59.html

Please direct comments on the status to BMWG list, or to the chairs:
Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]> and Al Morton <[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg