Subject: [bmwg] IGP Data Plane Convergence work item

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:59:53 -0400

BMWG-ers

While everyone is hopped-up on the subject of convergence I think this is a
good time to assess the status of the IGP Data Plane Convergence work item.
Over the past 12 months we have received numerous comments from many people.
Does anyone have any additional comments so that we know the readiness for
Last Call?

Benchmarking Applicability for IGP Data Plane Route Convergence
</internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-app-02.txt>(12274
bytes)
Terminology for Benchmarking IGP Data Plane Route Convergence
</internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-term-02.txt>(61350
bytes)
Benchmarking Methodology for IGP Data Plane Route Convergence
</internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-meth-02.txt>(28944
bytes)

Scott

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg

---

From: "Howard C. Berkowitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:06:45 -0400

></internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-meth-02.txt>(28944

Scott, once I get my printer unjammed, I will make hard copies and do 
some detailed review. (Actually, as far as I can tell, the printer 
just THINKS it's jammed -- I can't see the paper it thinks is jammed 
in the paper tray).

Perhaps it would be worth knowing -- are there any terminology 
harmonization issues between the IGP and EGP documents?  Is it the 
sense of the working group that IGP and EGP terminology are 
essentially separate? Is there a union-of-sets of terminology common 
to both?

Any general thoughts?

---

From: "Howard C. Berkowitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:06:45 -0400

Any general thoughts?

---

From: Russ White <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:52:38 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I think they've been through some long'ish comment periods, and I've not
seen a lot of comment on them recently.... So, I'd say it's time to start
the last call process on them.

:-)

Russ

> </internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-meth-02.txt>(28944

__________________________________
[email-masked] CCIE <>< Grace Alone

---

From: Russ White <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:52:38 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

:-)

Russ